
This weekend Kent and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary. Spoiling ourselves at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake. "
Fiercely Devoted" was part of the wording Kent used during our morning prayer and it has been ringing in my ears ever since. In
today's society 14 years of marriage is an accomplishment. I am thankful to be happily married to my Best Friend.

6 comments:
Love it!!! I need to be more Fiercely Devoted... to everything. Thanks for sharing and how fun you 2 were able to get away. Happy Anniversary!!! Tara
You guys are such the perfect couple. I love you both! Congrats.
Congratulations! You both look gorgeous.
Happy late Anniversary!! I'm glad you were able to get away and have a little "Us" time..
Congratulations you two! You're only one year up on us...Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations guys! I can't believe it's been 14 years. My how time flies. You guys are a great example!
Post a Comment