Thursday, October 27, 2011

Monson's Birthday














Wow, my baby is four!!! We celebrated the entire day. Detmer came over in the morning for preschool, we talked about the letter P for Party!!!! That afternoon we picked Thomas up and the three of them had a ball playing video games at ChuckE Cheese. That evening a Daniel, Ben, Rhody and their families came over for cake, icecream and FIREWORKS. Yes, fireworks in October!!! In Monsons little mind, he associates all birthdays being celebrated with fireworks. I guess that's what happens when you have sisters born right before and right after the 4th of July and your only brother born the week of South Weber Days. If they all get fireworks so should he. Kent was good to deliver. Nothing but the BEST for our BABY!!!

My very favorite game at Chuck e Cheese. I always save a coin for the photo/pencil sketching booth.


WeLove you Monson. Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Myrt said...

Monson is a hoot! I hadn't thought about the fireworks issue. Ya'll should have visited grandpa's stash.