FEB 28TH 6 TO 9PM
HYERS

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR TO GET YOUR GAME ON....
If you are in need of new workout clothes at a great price, stop by FEB 28th 6 TO 9PM. It's a super awesome deal I was introduced to through my swimming workout group. Everything is at least 50% off plus they have lots of clearance bins. I went to one in the Fall and LOVE LOVE my long sleeve running shirt and yoga tank top. Come check it out... feel free to spread the word and bring any of your workout buddies. I love sharing a great deal,
FITNESS APPAREL SALE
FOR WOMEN & MEN
SAVE 50% off of Retail
Visit the websites to see some of the apparel that will be at the party!
NORDICTRACK.COM
FREEMOTIONAPPAREL.COM
New winter & spring line,
tanks, tops, shorts, running skirts,
capris, tights, sports bras, jackets,
bike jerseys, bike shorts, hats
men’s tech shirts & shorts
HYERS
Tuesday, FEB 28, 2012
Time: 6 TO 9 PM
(801) 941 4553
Let me know if you have any questions!!




No comments:
Post a Comment