Thursday, April 12, 2012

Magical Moment with My Monson...



Today has been a great 'M' Day for Me. [Monson and I are still doing mommy school, so letter of the day is always on my mind, this one just happened to be unplanned, magically unfolded and a memory I want imbedded in my mind forever..... Monson and I collecting worms together!!!! My mommy heart couldn't of been happier.] It started out early this Morning with a Misty run with Mandy (whaa whoo... did the toll road). It rained all night long so there were lots of worms along our way. I couldn't help but think about Monson and how much he would love it. So after Moms and Muffins at the school, Monson and I drove down to the train park and collected worms. It truly was a Magical Moment with my Monson... he loved every minute of it. We stopped counting worms at twenty, but I bet we have at least fifty. It was better than an Easter Egg Hunt, he was in heaven and so was I. However, I did have to use two sticks to help pick up the slimmy worms, but I did.



A few Monsonisms...

"I'm not going to eat this big fat juicy one, because everyone likes you and me, huh mom?"

"Now Dad and I can go fishing, right mom"

"Worm, ends in M and and starts with a upside down M"

"Mom, look another one...lets go get it"

"Worms love mud and water, huh mom"

"Let's take our worms home and warm them up by the fire....

hey that's funny warm and worm should alike."

With muddy fingers and a red frozen nose Monson declared....

"This is the best day ever, Mom!"

5 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

We just did this family activity as well and there are dried up worms sitting on my lawn in a Country Crock bucket to show for it! Now you have to show Monson the movie that started our adventure-How to Eat Fried Worms!

Tammy said...

What a Marvelous day. Mommy Moments are the best. Glad you decided to share. I miss your blog.

Carrie said...

You are one cool mom!

Aleesha said...

That's so cute! I loved this post!!

Laura said...

Glad you are back. Thanks for sharing. I keep checking fo rupdates on your cute family!! Gad you had a fun day with monson.