I'd like to freeze the hands of time for just a little longer.
You feel so good in my arms - I love you Monson.
After spending the last hour cleaning up all the remains from the "Monster Mash Bash"
This mummy's just a bit too tried to post all the fun... pics & details to follow soon.
Here's a quick shout out to two amazing people whom Monson shares his special day with
Great Grandma Thomas and cousin Ainsley - Happy Birthday!!!




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Monson. Ainsley had a great birthday and it sounds like you had an awesome one as well. I wonder who got the most cake and frosting on their face. Ainsley really wishes that she could have been to your birthday. I told her one day the two of you could share a party. She thinks your mom's parties are funnier than the parties her mom throws. You are one lucky boy.
we had a great time at the party last ight. It was worth the drive and the late night out. will you be home on halloween the kids think it would be fun to drop by for a trick or treat. Unless you think Pirate Ryan would cause a problem. Most likely it would be around 8PM on our way to the Baldwin family bash. I can't wait to see the picks of my two little mummys. Love ya P.S thanks for the book and things.
I can't believe he's a year old already! Time flies when you're having fun!
Happy Birthday Monson!!!
Post a Comment