4 days ago
Friday, September 4, 2009
Thanks for another wonderful year...
My orginal intentions when putting together this slideshow was to have a fun upbeat song to go right along with all the good times we had ... however the lyrics to this song says it all. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. So sit back, relax and enjoy! It's kind of long, but I'd have it no other way, each picture brings to mind so many memories we have shared. [On a silly side note, when looking for a good song I typed in "Ice Cream" and found a not so good rap song, which was totally inappropriate. Why do people sing naughty songs about such good things?] Ice Cream truly is the GREAT EQUALIZER! Our guest ranged from one month to almost 80 years old and all ages in between. [Mental note, buy more ice cream cones for next year...we went through 240 cones and over 100 cups] We had a good time, just wish I could of visited longer with each person. We love doing our ice cream party, but I hate not being able to sit and visit with each person. In my ideal, not so crazy life I would love to have each family over individually and really get to catch up on life. Thanks for your friendship and support. Our house was one crazy place Monday night. My mom commented, "That our back yard looked like a giant Ant Hill". There were kids swarming EVERYWHERE, my kids were in heaven. As always THANK YOU moms and Dads for helping scoop up all the ice cream. We truly are blessed. Here's looking forward to next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I'm so sorry I missed your party, it looks like it was another huge success. Thank you for finding that song, it brought tears to my eyes. Friends truly are the quiet angels in our lives and I'm so grateful to have you! you're awesome Di & Kent!
It looked really yummy! Wish we could have been a part of it. My kids think you are the most amazing mom in the world. They ask, "why can't you be more like crazy Aunt Nana?" Icecream is the best!! Love ya. Tam
Thank YOU for another wonderful party! You guys are great.
Post a Comment