Okay, I know it's almost two weeks past
Halloween, however if I do not post these pictures now they will be long forgotten, for posterity sake I thought it would be fun. Did/do your parents dress up for Halloween? I do recall my parents dressing up for Halloween, it wasn't every year but they did. One of my favorite memories of my Dad was when he dressed up as Raggedy Ann complete with a red wig, red and white checkered overall dress, Lacy socks and lipstick. In North Carolina I remember my mom dressed up as a Nurse wearing my dad's Army White Medical clothes, a nurse hat and sporting the huge infamous shot/needle. My 70 year old Grandparents even got in on the action one year and dressed up as punk rockers. I wasn't privy to see them in person, but oh how I saw their proud prized picture many times. I wish I had a picture of all these memories to post -(mom if you have any of these pictures please scan them for me). So for posterity sake here is Kent and I getting in on the Halloween Fun. This year I sported three different costumes.
POPEYE AND OLIVE OIL at our friends annual costume party:
Halloween, however if I do not post these pictures now they will be long forgotten, for posterity sake I thought it would be fun. Did/do your parents dress up for Halloween? I do recall my parents dressing up for Halloween, it wasn't every year but they did. One of my favorite memories of my Dad was when he dressed up as Raggedy Ann complete with a red wig, red and white checkered overall dress, Lacy socks and lipstick. In North Carolina I remember my mom dressed up as a Nurse wearing my dad's Army White Medical clothes, a nurse hat and sporting the huge infamous shot/needle. My 70 year old Grandparents even got in on the action one year and dressed up as punk rockers. I wasn't privy to see them in person, but oh how I saw their proud prized picture many times. I wish I had a picture of all these memories to post -(mom if you have any of these pictures please scan them for me). So for posterity sake here is Kent and I getting in on the Halloween Fun. This year I sported three different costumes.POPEYE AND OLIVE OIL at our friends annual costume party:
Bella Swan (Twilight) on Prom Night: for book club we dressed up as a Character from a book we have read.




9 comments:
I am going to try and always dress up. My children LOVE it. All I had to do was put on bunny ears and they thought it was the best thing ever. My mom always dressed up in this super elaborate witch costume and we all loved it/freaked out over it. I love all your costumes! It would be fun to see who your other book club friends dressed up like.
Very cute! I only heard about the mad scientists, glad I got to see them now!
WoW!!!!!!!!
Uh hi I'm susie's little girl, JAYCEE!
I think I met you but not that sure?
ANYWHY, I like your BELLA COSTUME!!!!!
Hello to you Jaycee, yes we have met on multiple occassions. If you ever need a Bella costume your welcome to borrow it.
I love that you have three different Halloween costumes for the same Halloween season. Isn't Halloween fun?!!!
You guys are so cute! The mad scientists are my favorite! I loved Kent's "flu shot"- so funny! ps- we got those sleep masks at dollar tree, gotta love it when it's only a dollar!
Di I have the pictures you will have to come over and go through the photo books and help me scan them. You know me computer deprived. Tell Kenna that Toto is awesome and she is a beautiful Dorothy. Maggie I love the wicked witch your pretty scary. McKay I just want to steal the tin mans sugar and Monson do monkeys give hugs?
Great costumes!! What fun you and your family are having. Happy Fall! What memorable times. Great job keeping record of them! :)
You are having WAY TO MUCH FUN!!! Can I move into your basement and join the fun?
Post a Comment