M
eet my adorable niece Kendall. She is melting my heart. She became a big sister a few weeks ago and I've been lucky to hang out with her and her brother and sister a little more while their mom recovers from a C section. The 1st time I went to pick up the kids, my brother who was on Daddy Duty, asked if I would please do something with her hair. No big deal, I did a little something and thought nothing more of it. But it was a big deal to her. When she went home she kept telling everyone "My Anna [Aunt Diana] Do my hair." Each time she comes she wants it done. She is so stinkin cute. Last night we had a cousin sleepover, the 1st for both Detmer and Kendell. My kids thought it was the coolest that they got to have a sleepover on a school night.




2 comments:
Coop's been thinking everyday this week is his birthday. He is so excited for his presents. He can't wait till Friday. I need to come up with his cake?? I guess I better get busy.
Love it! So glad you got a good picture of the 'do. Although it has turned Kendall a little prideful-this morning when I was doing her hair she kept saying, "I pretty Mommy. I pretty." Or is that just being honest:)
Thanks again for all your help with the kids-soooo appreciated!!!
Post a Comment