Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ogden Treehouse 5/18

May was the month of multiple field trips and little Monson was not to be left out. Within one week, all four kids went on a field trips. Knowing I would be leaving Monson several times to attend with the older kids I made sure he had a special day too. Lisa and Noa Miller joined us on his 'Mommy School Field Trip'. The boys were in heaven, exploring a new discovery around every corner.


This little guy sure does have my heart. I can't believe he gets to be home with me for two more years. I have never had my babies that long. With his birthday being in October, he misses the school cut off. All my other kids were summer birthdays going to kindergarten just days after turning five. He will be almost six before he starts kindergarten. I'm looking forward to another year of Mommy School then off to Preschool he will go.

1 comment:

Susan said...

how sweet to be able to enjoy your baby one extra year before kindergarten! You're amazing, making it to all those field trips; I'm envious!