McKay our little Caveman...


Monson the Doctor...
Monson the Doctor...
What can I say it runs in the family... my sister and her boys
(my hilly billy fam in Virgina - double click for full effect)
Just a reminder of what can happen if you eat too much Halloween Candy. Feel free to use as a good scare tactic on your kids to encourage proper brushing and flosssing.





5 comments:
You guys are too funny. My Virginia relatives look like that every day, not just Halloween! Just kidding :)
I think you and I will get along just fine. ha ha I'm proud of Kent for dressing up as Andy. I did click and view their teeth up close, they look real! I want some of those. By the way I have read the Magician's Nephew, weird but a fast and easy read and it will give you a little more info to plan the big day.
so cute! loved little Dr. Monson. very clever! and the teeth...hilarious!
Thanks for the idea for the trick or treat candy.
Love the costumes! Isn't Halloween fun!
Hey miss! I am having such fun looking at everyones costumes! You really went all out. I may have to rise to the occasion next year. I told my kids to pick something we already had. So lazy!! Just joined the blog squad - robandamysmonkeys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment