Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hangin' with the Monkeys

Went to Monkey Island this morning.... INCREDIBLE...
They ate the banana right out of my hand.



I'm having a blast - Hanging with my sisters.
I'll post more later, we're heading to the Temple.
Have fun at basketball and Grandma's.

6 comments:

Haley said...

We did Monkey Island via boat when we were there, my kids loved feeding the monkeys! Looks like you are having a great time.

Jenny Kapp said...

I love that Kent posted! Too cute! Looks like you are having a great time with your sisters! Looks beautiful!

Angela said...

Wow I think it is awesome you can still blog while you are on vacation. I LOVE monkeys and you are so lucky! What made you think of going to Panama? That's awesome. I love how your hubby posted to you and for you. It sounds like you are missing out on a lot, and he is one heck of a guy to keep up with it all. Keep having fun.

Ellie McFreaken said...

OH it is sooo windy here this morning and envious that you are feeding monkeys????? WOw~ can't wait to see all the rest of the pictures!
HAve Fun! MCKennah did great Tues!

Becky A said...

how cute! little monkeys. glad you are having fun! Kent looked like he had it all together at basketball last night. And little McKay played his heart out the entire game with no subs! wow!

Aleesha said...

Brave girl! I would be a bit nervous to be feeding wild monkeys.