Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kent!!!



One saying that I have never understood is that of "No rest for the wicked". Indeed, it is quite the opposite .... "No rest for the righteous". We enjoyed the two hours that we had the birthday boy at home. Thanks to a beautiful afternoon - Kent's favorite present was being able to jump out on the trampoline with the kids before heading off to meetings. After a few private lessons from Kenna, our little gymnast, he has mastered his back flip. Pretty Amazing!!! They all had a ball, check out the combination of bare feet and stocking hats. Kent brought them back from Korea, each personalized with their nickname - Kenna Girl, Kay Bee, Mags and Mr. Monts.
Happy Birthday- We Love You!

6 comments:

laceemo3 said...

Im glad Kent...(bishop Hyer) had a Couple of good birthday hours. Im having a really hard time to remember to call him Bishop Hyer. Guess thats what happens when you grow up with someone and then all of a sudden he becomes your bishop. Happy Birthday Bishop!

Diana said...

In the world of blogging you can refer to him as Kent- because that's what I'm writing about the daily life of my family, that is husband and kids. Thanks for the birthday wish.

Nicole said...

I don't know how you do it. Everytime I start complaining I need to come to your blog and remind myself that I don't have it that bad. Tell Kent Happy Birthday from the Romney House.

Aleesha said...

I can't believe I didn't know it was Kent's birthday. He called to wish Matt a happy late birthday and I didn't wish him happy birthday. I feel really bad. Will you tell him sorry for me, and happy birthday.

But, I'm so glad you are blogging now. It is so fun to see what new and crazy thing the Hyer's are up to. You guys look like you're always having so much fun.

Melissa Cheney said...

Hey girl!! Last night's RS bash was awesome!!! Everything was wonderful. I just feel bad that I didn't stay to help you clean up. Towards the end of the evening my head started spinning and my ears were cloggin' up again. I went straight home and got to bed--it felt great! Tell your hubby Happy Late B-day!!! He's SO great about calling everyone in the ward for their birthday--how cool is that!?! Hope he's feeling better.

Jenny Kapp said...

Happy B-day to the Hyers! That was a lot of fun to see the family all jumping in matching hats. Very cute!! I just want to know what Kent got your hat to read!!! Got any nicknames??? Fun!!