Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Maggie!!!

My little Mag Pie is four years old! We celebrated a day early at Fazoli. Tomorrow (more like in four short hours) we will be loading the bus- off on our pioneer trek adventure. But didn't want the day to pass with out wishing my little one plus my Dad Happy Birthday and I Love You. The birthday girl received a fairy play house from Kent and I. On the way home she was happily admiring it in the package when she so graciously said "I can't stop being happy - because this is sooooo cute!" Oh to be four again!! So easy to please and so sincere.

On a side note... Look what was delivered to my doorstep today... Dreyer's Ice cream Party in a Box!!! I was a grand prize winner to their Neighborhood Salute Contest. It was like Christmas. I had a million things I should of been doing but the kids and I just couldn't resist. We had to open the box and look inside. WOW--- we were spoiled. Can't wait for Monday(7/14 7-9pm). Every one's invited, wither I know you read my blog or not - the more the merrier!!!

4 comments:

Becky A said...

Happy birthday, Maggie! I know lots of awesome people with birthdays this week! Can't wait for the ice cream party...

GINGER said...

Boy Diana, you have had a couple of busy weeks. Trip, baptism, holiday, birthday... so much fun. I loved reading about all of it.

Happy Bday Maggie.

The Steffensen's said...

Happy Birthday little Mags. It seems like just yesterday we were celbrating #3!

Congrats on your big win!

Kathy said...

Hey, you were up as late as I was! I should have checked the blog then. Happy Birthday Maggie!! I'm glad that you were able to get away a little for her day! We have a present for her when you get back!

Have a great Trek!