It's official... Monson entered into the world of crawling. He's been scooting around for the last couple of weeks but today he decided to just pick up and crawl. Multiple times today, I found myself asking "Where's Monson?" I'd put him down, turn my back and he was gone. His favorite was playing under the table and crawling after the remote control. Life as I know it, will never be the same... he's mobile and so PROUD.
4 days ago




7 comments:
Wow, I can't believe the little boy is big enough to be crawling and I still have not seen him. He will be walking by Christmas time. Wish I could have seen him earlier.
Oh boy, you are now in trouble!!
they change a lot once they get mobile, don't they? fun stuff.
Thats my boy, I love you Monson!
Love,
MEME
He is growing way to fast!!! I can't believe he is crawling...
So fun to see them grow! Love your Yellowstone pics. And by the way, we just moved down the street. So I'll still be seeing you around plenty!
Yeah! Now you can join in all the fun Lucy and I are having. She empties baskets (toys, diapers, laundry) and she has moved on to emptying drawers and destroying whatever she can reach. But we still adore her. Maybe we should get Monson and Lucy together for a crawling date.
Post a Comment