4 days ago
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
CHIHUAHUA
I could not of picked a more perfect song for McKenna's Dance Recital. Oh "Chihuahua", is so fitting considering her current obsession with Dogs. I love the catchy tune and beat, it's been going through my head ever since last night's performance. During the dance she had a fun solo featuring her round off - triple back handspring - needless to say I was a little nervous and said a little prayer right before she went on stage. She did a fabulous job. Afterwards she was just beaming. I love the confidence and spunk a sparkling costume and a little make-up can bring out. McKenna loved being in the spotlight, so I took advantage of the photo op. Normally it is quite the contrary, she hates to have her picture taken - so enjoy the slide show she was in rare form. I think she looks adorable. I got a kick out of her sassy attitude and striking all the posses. She loved receiving flowers from Dad, a trip to the ice cream parlor with Grandma and Grandpa and a surprise photo shoot with my good friend Stephanie's Chihuahua. Way to go McKenna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Chi...WOW WOW!!!! When did Mckenna grow up??? I loved the slide show. Next thing we know it will be pictures from Jr Prom. Better hold on a little longer. I love you. Love Aunt Heather
Speaking of holding on a little longer Skyler got his driver's permit yesterday.
Go Mckenna! What a cute costume!
Hope you guys are having a great summer!
That was Fabulous...love it! The presentation was over the top, Great Job. You look fabulous McKenna and I loved all the pizzaz you put into your poses! How old are you now? What grade at school? I never saw your mom dance...well lets just say not all dolled up. lol Dawn in Springfield MO
How did I totally forget about it? Is it because you didn't call me the night before and remind me? (Answer: yes). Wish I could see the pictures on my lame computer.
What a cute slide show! It was fun seeing McKenna all glammed up.
Very cute! You have 2 beautiful dancers! And I was thinking the other day, how is Cinnamon?
She is gorgeous. I bet that was fun to watch her!
Kennna,
What a beauty you are. MeMe Marie was so impressed with your dance and you did such an awesome job with your round offs and hands springs, you left me breathless and speechless. I love you so much always remember that!
Post a Comment