Friday was our Stake Lagoon Day so we took advantage of the Free Entrance Pass - got soaking wet in the fountains, enjoyed a show, rode the complimentary rides, played a few games and enjoyed being with cousins.


For the most part it was blissful - except for the Wild Kingdom Train Ride when all five of them complained about being crowded yet no one was willing to move. They all wanted to sit with their cousins and have someone else move - Kenna's expression sadly illustrates her true feelings in the matter. We loved having Kyler and Kalaya stay with us this week. The kids like their new Uncle Curtis (Cheryl's husband) but LOVE the package deal of having two instant cousins just their ages. Cousins are the best and this week they just can't get enough: My sister Tammy and her family flew in from Panama this week too. Happy Days!
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and take the kids myself. When we drove past on Saturday Allie said "I want to go to Lagoon" and I'm not paying!
How did I not know it was Stake Lagoon Day?! Darn it! Being in the primary sure does have it's disadvantages sometimes. Grrr.
The family looks so cute!
Post a Comment