Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Take Me Out to The Ball Game
McK
ay's 1st season of "Coach Pitch" just ended and of course the favorite part of little league is receiving the "well earned" trophy to add to the Hall of Fame. Tonight McKay received his medal and had the back of it signed by Bumble the Bee. He thought that was pretty cool. Here's a few pictures of my little ball player. McKay enjoys playing all sports. As of yet, I have not discovered which sport he is partial to - however, this I know- he is a tumbling fool. Regardless the sporting event you are sure to see McKay doing a cartwheel or round off in the outfield or down the court. Perhaps I need to sign him up for gymnastics.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Way to go McKay!!!! Baseball rules just ask a Baldwin.
From what I have seen, maybe gymnastics would be good for McKay. He is always twisting and tumbling around!!
If you ask the Petersons it is SOCCER or (futbol)all the way. Way to go McKay!!
The Steffensen's vote for basketball! Or football!
Diana, I once made a comment about McKay's crazy tumbling and you looked at me and said "do other kids not do that?" Maybe you were teasing (I thought you were serious) but I never have met another kid who cartwheels into the room instead of walking!
Sorry I missed you yesterday. We spent the day at the dino park! Bring them over anytime this summer-just try and call a day in advance so we are not out playing:)
I love you McKay,
You play any sport you want, that is if you can talk your Mom into it
Love,
MeMe Marie
Hey guys - thanks for taking the time and leaving your fun comments. McKay is sitting here on my lap and it really made his day and brought a smile to his face. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment