2 weeks ago
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Maggie!
I checked out of reality and especially the blogging world since my eye surgery last Thursday, let's just say my vision has been less than desirable (more to come on all those crazy details). Today is not about me... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE! I really wanted to post a picture of your new BIG bed, however Aunt Heather's computer will not read my memory card and my eyes are way to blurry to figure it out. I promise you a fun birthday post when we return home from the cabin. I love you tons Birthday Girl! Happy Birthday to my amazing Dad too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sheesh, I'm so out of the loop. I had no idea you were having eye surgery. That's so great!
Also, Happy Birthday Maggie. You're a cute cute girl!
Sorry to hear about surgery, hope all is well and your vision clears up soon. :) Sending best wishes and happy thoughts my friend!! Take care
Eye surgery! Where have I been? I wish I would have known, I would have brought you dinner! Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment