Friday, July 17, 2009

Ballerina Birthday Bash

All party guests were invited to arrive in their Tutu's at Two for a Ballerina Birthday Bash... however due to a family funeral Maggie's party was postponed a day and turned into a Ballerina Breakfast serving muffins instead of cupcakes. I loved welcoming her little friends all dressed up and excited for the special occasion. Maggie had a ball especially when two "real" ballerinas made a surprise appearance. With all the excitement in the room you would of thought we were in Disneyland standing in line to meet a Princess. Only this was better... no lines, they new Maggie's name, they dance, talked and interacted with everyone. It was so cute. Below are a few pictures:

"Party of 14 - your table is ready":

As a craft and take home party favor they colored these cute little Ballerina wooden dolls:

Thank you Kaitlyn and Misty, my amazing young women who helped me out with very little notice. In fact I didn't even think about it until that morning about 30 minutes before the party started. They were incredible and truly made the party!

They instructed a mini ballet class:

Happy Birthday Maggie!

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a great birthday! I don't know why this just came up in my reader today, but it's great! I bet Maggie was in heaven!