Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hmmm???

For the past month I have been eating, sleeping, breathing GIRLS CAMP, not to mention regaining my eye sight. There is so much I would love to blog about yet every spare minute I am working on camp or doing the family thing with my sister from Panama. Tonight I said my goodbyes to the Peterson family:( I miss you already. Girls camp is right around the corner. I am super excited, here's hoping all I have envisioned, planed and prepared goes accordingly. Once I return, I hope to regain some balance in my life, stop neglecting my children and perhaps do a little catch up on the old blog. [Kira, I still owe you a Narnia and Disneyland post, plus Maggie's Birthday, The Aunt Diana Party, Cabin, Miss Priss Party (mom, my girls were in HEAVEN they loved it), Raptors game, the list goes on and on...) To Blog or Not to Blog? And the answer is Not Now...

4 comments:

Kim said...

It just means that you are being that wonderful mother, wife and dedicated person we all know and love. The most important things in life are taking the priority right now. At least we all know you're alive! :) And when you do have time to blog again, we'll be back...

The Steffensen's said...

While I am looking forward to your updates, I definitely support your "not now" decision. I've made it many times myself, concerning blogging and other things!

RickAndGina said...

You are keeping up on your blog better than most so pat yourself on the back. Have so much fun at Girls Camp. I miss it. We always had such great camps!

GINGER said...

Hope to see you back soon. I know what you mean though. It is hard to fit it all in. Life is just busy.