Wednesday, January 6, 2010

As for me and Grandpa WE BELIEVE...

This is my all time favorite Santa Picture, taken in 2004. McKay, only two years old, so eager to sit on Santa's lap, looks up into his eyes and says "PaPa?". As if asking - is that really you? Thankfully, Maggie's magic and wonder lasted much longer. Her great discovery came this year at the age of five when she realized just how special her Papas' truly are ... both have been chosen to be Santa's Very Special Helpers. Oh you better believe she still believes in the real SANTA and the secret is safe with her. As for me, I too never stopped believing. I love Santa and everything he is about... a wonderful person who wants to make people happy and finds great joy in the gift of giving. The Magic of Christmas was live and well at our house especially Christmas Eve and Morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Send me a copy. WOW!!!!Jenn

Jenny Kapp said...

I can't believe how grown up our little Maggie is looking!

The Steffensen's said...

That is a great picture McKay! It's funny because I think Allie and Detmer know but it doesn't faze them at all.

Yep, Dave filled me in on the stocking. I'm still thinking of my gift:) They had a great time at FHE.