Mc
Kay's been home sick the last two days, which is bitter sweet. Sad, that he hasn't been feeling well, yet I've enjoyed the one on one time with him. So here's a quick post dedicated to my little buddy. January was a busy month for the tooth fairy around our house. McKay lost both his two front teeth within a week. He had a visit from The Green and Blue Fairy, both kindly paid him a gold dollar in exchange for his perfect little baby teeth. Regardless of inflation there is a flat rate around our house - 2 dollars for your 1st tooth and a dollar for all others. I figure with four kids times 20 teeth each the tooth fairy better just plan on investing $85 in the Hyer household. The funniest tooth fairy story I ever heard was from my mother in law. One day she noticed that a little boy in her ward had lost a tooth and cheerfully asked if the Tooth Fairy had came? His reply stunned her:"No, my Dad says the Tooth Fairy is Retired." I over heard Mckay telling his cousin "My Dad said he only got a dime from the tooth fairy, maybe a quarter if he was LUCKY." Regardless of the money amount, I just love the magic and fun. I am thankful McKay plays along to make my mommy heart happy.
McKay's highlight of the month was going to his 1st ever Jazz Game with the Baldwins. He loved it and has been JAZZED ever since. Uncle Steve spoiled him rotten when he bought matching Jerseys for he and Ryan. He wore if for two days straight. He was in Heaven and can not wait to get back to another game. With not being major Sports Fans around here McKay is very thankful that his Aunt and Uncle take pity on him and so often include him in their family favorite "All American" pass time - wither it be watching Baseball, Hockey or Basketball he loves it all!




4 comments:
I love those boys!!!!! I hope that Ryan was as good at the circus as Mckay was at the Jazz game. Love to you all.
I just through a bunch of change under their pillow...cause no matter how much it is they just love counting it. I am stingy and think .50 cents is enough too ha ha At least your kids lose their teeth "normally". Hudson is still waiting for his permanent front teeth to poke through after having his baby teeth and the extra set of adult teeth dug out! The tooth fairy money is going toward that bill! :)
We are huge Jazz fans here too. With jerseys and T-shirts from Nolan including D Will, Brewer, Boozer, Kirilenko, Korver, and Milsap. We just went Friday night when they honored Hot Rod whom I absolutely adore and miss him announcing! No one can replace him.
What adorable pictures, they are priceless. Both the boys are missing front teeth.
Love,
Mom
sweet Boozer jersey! I love that your tooth fairy changes the water color. We have been leaving our lost teeth in water at the Arnell household ever since we read about you guys...it is super exciting to see which color the fairy was!
Post a Comment