Saturday, May 8, 2010

Do I have to?


This is the adorable face of a reluctant boy, finally sir coming to his grandmas' wishes to get his hair cut. I for one LOVED his shinny shaggy hair. However Kent and I did have a tinge of guilt each Sunday when he'd put on his handsome suit and not have the matching missionary haircut.

Dad, the barber! McKay said if he was cutting his hair he wanted it to look just like his Dads. I convinced him to wait until the summer.



McKay's exact words as he posed for the above picture:
"Mom, put this on your blog"

Of course whatever BIG brother does, Monson has to do too:

2 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

I love it. I hadn't seen McKay for months before last night, so I wasn't sure when the haircut came, but he's lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

McKay you are so good looking, I love the new hair cut!!!!
Love,
MeMe