Friday, May 28, 2010
A Visit From the Tooth Fairy
Maggie lost her 1st tooth (5/20/2010) while Kent and I were in Mexico. I a
bout went into mommy heart failure when I heard the news on the way home from the airport, thinking I had missed out on such a major life event. LUCKILY she had pulled it out that same day, So I got to be apart of all the tooth fairy excitement! Maggie was keeping her fingers crossed and hoping for a Purple Tooth Fairy. Her wish came true, the money was just icy on cake. She received 2 silver dollars and some Mexican money. To my surprise she was most excited to receive the Mexican money and loved thinking she had confused the tooth fairy, by losing her tooth in Utah, while her Mom and Dad were in Mexico. The poor tooth fairy didn't know which type of currency to deliver so she brought a little bit of both. I can't believe Maggie lost her 1st tooth already. McKenna nor McKay lost a tooth in kindergarten. Maggie was so cute and wrote a little note to the tooth fairy warning her to be very careful because her tooth was very sharp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So, I want to hear all about Mexico! Sounds like you're not sure it was worth missing a few priceless kid moments! So glad the tooth fairy made it home on time, What a cute girl!
Mags was so worried about losing the tooth while you were away. I'm sure glad it didn't happen until the very day you came home and so lucky to have the purple tooth fairy visit. Di you are truly amazing!!!
Post a Comment