I sc
ored big in McKay's eyes when I told him it was Pac Man's 30th Birthday and we should have a PARTY! Last Saturday 5/22, the two of us made Pac Man cakes, had some family friends over, held a Pac Man tournament, lit 30 candles and sang Happy Birthday to Pac Man. As a kid I loved playing Pac Man on my Atarie. I also remember playing Mrs. Pac Man at the arcade. I was super excited that morning when I heard on the radio that PacMan was 30 years old. What a fun blast from the past. You better believe his birthday is now marked on my Calendar and we will be celebrating again next year. You know me, any excuse for a party! But the best part was connecting for a moment in McKay's world of video games. It was fun being silly with him. He is quite the player [he and his friend bet the game] and cake decorator. 
2 weeks ago




1 comment:
Ok, Diana; you've really got to give us all a heads up on things like this! My boys would have loved it too. What a great way to reach into his world and show him you love him!
Post a Comment