I h
ad to ask McKenna what HAGS meant, after seeing it written all over her memory book. She looked at me like I was from the dark ages and said "Mom, it stands for HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!" Boy, am I out of it. Well, I may not be up on my abbreviations or texting lingo, but I do intend on having a great summer. I think Field Day at school is the official kick off to Summer Fun. It is one of my favorite things to help out with. This year my station was a giant parachute and thanks to my mom helping fill up a 100 water balloons the kids had a great time launching them high into the sky.
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
I am so excited for summer too...lots of fun times ahead.
Didn't people write "H.A.G.S." on your yearbooks?
Time to change the family picture. Your so excited about summer but you all look frozen in the family picture. Go stand outside next to your beautiful flowers and take a summer picture!!! HAGS!!!! Only 9 days till the Petersons are in UTAH!!! Time to celebrate!!
Post a Comment