How I loved to be your teacher and how fast the year did go!
Please come back to visit me, as through the grades you grow.
Try hard to learn all you can, there is so much for you to know.
The one thing that I tried to teach you, To last your whole life through-
Is to know THAT YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL just because you are you!
Much Love,
Mr. Rowell
(McKay came home on the last day of school with a Memory Book, this sweet poem was in the back signed by his teacher. McKay really enjoyed his 2nd grade year and thought it was so cool that he had a man teacher.)




3 comments:
My kids are soooo jealous! We have 8 more days!!
I had Mr. Rowell for 2nd grade and I absolutely loved him! Hooray for school being out! Now what?!
McKay I can't wait for our sleepover at the cabin. You will be the big man there!
Love,
MeMa
Post a Comment