"The flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today."
Maggie truly BLOOMED under the tender care and nurturing of Mrs. Dopp! As a teacher she helped plant a love of knowledge and learning. Maggie cultivated many talents!
Maggie was blessed to have an extraordinary teacher, whom she absolutely adored. I always fell like I have a good repor with all my kids' teachers. However, I have honestly developed I wonderful friendship over this past year with Mrs. Dopp. It was fun having her daughter in Maggie's class and watching the two of them develop a fun friendship as well.
Mrs. Dopp is incredible... she presented each child with their very own kindergarten scrapbook complete with photos, art projects, handwriting samples, drawings and more. I was truly amazed. I can only imagine the hours she put into each book. Which I will be eternally grateful for since this blog is my only form of scrap booking. Maggie is so proud of her scrapbook. We have looked through it countless times already.
(scroll down to pause the music on my my playlist)
H




1 comment:
Hey it's almost summer, I will admit that the weather here sometimes disagrees with that statement. But I don't think we need snow clothes. You need to post one of your cute new summer pictures for the beginning of your blog. So much for the motherly advice!!!! Now for the fun stuff and summer fun with the grandkids.
McKenna you are growing so big and you are turning into quite the little lady. I can't wait until we have some girl time up at the cabin. You will be the oldest grand child there and I know I can depend on you to help me out. I love you so much
Maggie, Hello my little princess, I am so glad you invited me to your kinder "Garden" show. You did such an awesome job in reading the Little Red Hen. That is one of MeMa's favorite children stories. Just ask your Mom, I would always quote part of the book when my children did not want to help with a chore. I love you Maggie and we will have fun at the cabin
Post a Comment