Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spiky Hair

Monsonisms: "My hair is Spiky" "I got spiky hair" " Mom, is my hair still spiky?" "I got spiky hair like Kay Kay!" Hi, I'm Monson - I got spiky hair". "Mom, I spiked my own hair." This little cutie is obsessed with his spiky hair and rightfully so... look how adorable he is!!! I LOVE his new do, but where did my baby go? He is all boy and looking ever so handsome. However when I tell him he is handsome or cute his reply is always "I not handsome, I Monson". When I ask him if he did something, he replies "No I did not Mama or yes I did." He loves to give Nosey Kisses and whenever he see's Kent in his suit he instantly asks for "Beans". When he can't find his big brother or sisters he ask "Where's guys?" He refers to McKenna as My Kenna and McKay as My Kay. He still loves his "B" [blanket]. Oh how I love this little guy. With the big kids back in school all day I have rediscovered his mischievousness and silliness. He tells me story after story. He has quite the imagination, especially telling me how he catches snakes and monsters. He loves to have his lunch packed and carries around his lunch box and backpack all day. He attends Mommy school. He is my little buddy and big helper. Last week we went on a field trip to the Roses Farm. We talked about the letter "T" as we picked Tomatoes and canned Salsa. He was right beside me the entire time. I loved every minute of it!

4 comments:

Street Fam said...

Love that little guy and his spiky hair!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh right out loud about the story telling with catching snakes and such. Just like his dad! Kent use to catch/hunt/shoot all types of wild animals in the backyard, bring them to me and wanted my to skin them!

Susan said...

what a cutie! Brandon would literally throw a fit if I tried to spike his hair! Some days I did it just to tease him and when he'd see the mirror or even his shadow, he would flip out!
I love Monson's cute sayings, but what's with the beans and Kent's suit?

The Steffensen's said...

At McKay's baptism I literally didn't recognize him at first. He is a big boy now and I love the new 'do.