Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Nile

Dad's no longer in De'NILE'... his aversion to playing board games is slowly but surely breaking down. Wish my siblings could of been there to witness the event. Thanks Dawn and Rusty for finding the 'one and only game he would ever play again' and mailing it to him. [The Nile, copyrighted in 1967 has been out of circulation for years - thanks to EBAY and good friends - Dad now has his own game and had to eat his words- we had a good time playing] So, I've been told that back in the day, my Dad LOVED to play board games, however I've never known that man... this weekend up at my parent's cabin I got a glimpse and love it!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

glad you got dad to play. Wish we could have been there to see the historical event. Heard you had a stress fracture. I miss talking to you.

Anonymous said...

Stress fracture? What Stress Fracture???? YOu best call your Wyoming Sister. Thanks for letting the boys come to the cabin with you last weekend. They had a great time.