2 weeks ago
Friday, May 16, 2008
Fun Photo's of Monson
Yeah, I did it!! I am not very techno savvy so I am pretty proud of myself for figuring this slideshow out. Kent and the girls ran to RED BOX for a late night movie and I decided to play a little bit. I took these pictures yesterday at Dinosaur Park and loved them - just thought I'd share. I can't believe my baby is almost seven months old, isn't he adorable!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
good job! Very cute!
What a cutie!
He is a doll!! Great job on your slide show :)
How stinkin cute!!! I love all the different faces he's making. What a sweetie. And man, I'm impressed with your skills!
great job, Diana! I think one of the funnest parts of making those slideshows is picking the music to go with it. The song you chose is perfect! He is a very cute boy. I see alot of Kent in him.
Post a Comment