Iguana's were everywhere
Loved walking the beach at sunset
Sunset Cruise on board the Nina -
a replica of the ship Christopher Columbus sailed.
My only heart ache is my little Monson... he no longer wants to nurse and I didn't want to give this up so soon. I got all choked up this morning when I was telling my mom. Why is it that when you talk to your mom then you start to cry? I guess I can't have my cake and eat it two, it's my fault for leaving him. I took my pump with me (quite comical to watch the faces of the airport security agents as it passes through the x-ray, one young guy questioned what it was and when I told him a breast pump he was mortified- and turned bright red -Kent and I just laughed). Thanks to our amazing family for helping us out - you know who you are and we are so thankful to you. It's the only way we can travel and still have such peace of mind because we know they are in good hands. McKenna gave me the best welcome home present - it was good to know I was missed a little. Our 1st night back she said "Momma I love hearing your voice- I missed you." Now that's the Best of the Good Life.
(Enjoyed reading Breaking Dawn)




14 comments:
Looks like a great time. Wish I could be hanging out in a hammock reading a book. So are you bringing Monson with you to Panama?
How romantic! You guys definitely do live the good life, huh?
Truly the good life. You deserve a little one on one time with your hubby since you usually have to share him with so so so many people! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful vacation!
Wow it looks so pretty! It's so fun to see the world!
Ohhh - the Caymans - truly the most relaxing place I know of in the world. I was jealous all week knowing you were there without me! I am glad you got to relax and enjoy such a beautiful place!
Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time! Good for you guys for getting away. Grandma must have done great, because she never called! Welcome home.
Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I miss you. But it is nice to see how my friend is doing.
I'm a little jealous- that's just the kind of vacation I need! Look like you guys had a great time!
That totally sucks about your weight belt. I wouldn't have that problem because I would still sink! ha ha Did you have to pay for the belt? I'm so jeleous. I would love to go there. I am trying to get Matt to go with me to get officially certified now that I don't have my dive group from Hawaii to get me in without being certified. Where did you guys go to get certified? Does that place at the top of the hill in So. Ogden do it?
I'm glad you guys had a good time. But of course it seems like you have a good time no matter where you are.
I know what you mean about crying when talking to your mom. Everything can be just fine, and then you talk to your mom and you come apart. Take advantage of that. It seems like I don't come apart anymore, and you've just pinpointed the reason why. Being tough isn't all it's cracked up to be.
You definitely deserve to have some time alone with Kent! How great! Sorry about Monson, it is heartbreaking when those little milestones happen before you're ready and I agree, something about talking to mom brings out the tears!
Dear Di,
The hammock shot and the ocean made me jealous. I love the ocean and really miss it. Now I can't even enjoy the hammock at the cabin. Thanks Di for yesterday. You will never know how much it meant to me. You are an amazing daughter. I think Dad has mentioned 10 times how sweet it was of you to come over and help.
I love you!!!!
How Fun! What a great way to start off the new school year....a relaxing vacation. Looks like you both had a well deserved blast!
I am way jealous!!! but I am so happy that you had a great time! I'm excited to hear all the details!
Post a Comment