
Every one's invited to the Party... please share my sister's amazing story and
adoption profile with your friends and family. Perhaps we can be the link to bring three amazing life's together. I wish and pray that her

precious gift arrives soon. Adoption holds so many emotions. Words can not adequately express the heart ache, hope, joy, love and countless unspoken indescribable emotions felt by all involved. I love the song
Delivery by Cherie Call. It's on my play list below, take a minute and listen to the sweet words. If by chance you know of a young lady considering the selfless gift of adoption, please tell her of my remarkable sister. (
Click here to view their profile on Itsaboutlove.org.) The Baldwins are an amazing family, with endless love to offer, open arms to welcome, who just want to feel complete. The greatest lesson I have learned from my sister is "
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to Dance in the rain". Keep Dancing Heather!!! May you have a wonderful Birthday. I love you!
3 comments:
I'm also wishing this wish for Heather. She is such an amazing mom and person. I love you guys.
Amen, hoping the birthday wishes come true! Hugs and happy Easter.
Thank you for the best birthday wish ever. I love you.
Post a Comment