Monday, April 18, 2011

Love this picture, but it's not complete...



... We miss you Jenn!!!

Tammy (in pink) is here with her family visiting from Mexico. She is our family party planner and got all us Steffensens together, minus Kira and the Rupps who are living in Japan, for an Easter Party this past Saturday, at our house. We had a great time. The older cousins planned activities for the younger cousins, while the dads were hiding eggs in the back yard. Skyler did miniature golf; Jacob did painting ceramic Easter eggs; Bridger did tossing plastic eggs into the basket; McKenna did face painting and Ainsley played 'Colored Eggs' with the little kids. The backyard was perfect for the egg hunt. McKenna was thrilled to be included as one of the Big Kids and got to search for the "Golden Egg" which had $5 in it. Bridger was the lucky winner of the golden egg. Jacob and Ryan won the Easter Bonnet contest. We enjoyed beautiful weather, great company and good food.


















Such cute kids. There are 17 grandkids on the Steffensen side. Deven is 18, a senior in high school all the way down to little Maci born just this year.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I thought the party was a lot of fun. Just wish the Rupps could have been there as well. Good thing the afternoon turned out to be such a nice day. Your backyard was great for hiding eggs.

Anonymous said...

wish we were there too!!!! I miss all of you!

Aleesha said...

What a fun party! I love the idea of having an Easter Bonnet Contest. My family is going to kill you for planting that idea in my head. :)

Heidi said...

What a fun family get together. And what a fantastic new family picture you have!! Great to catch up on your fun activities. I also love your temple post, thank you for sharing your thoughts! I needed to read that today. :) Hugs!