
Look at my crazy April Foolers, out skiing in their shorts on Aprils Fools Day!!!

McKenna and McKay are instant best buddies when they hit the slopes. I love listening to all their adventures and can not believe how independent they are becoming. Good thing they take after their Dad's skiing ability. I am thankful Kent takes the time to take these too skiing, it totally strengthens their bond of friendship. I think we are going to have to find something different for Maggie, she has no interest in skiing, however Monson on the other hand wants to go right now. Next year I wouldn't be surprised if Kent has Moson up on skies. Mags was so cute, when the kids and Kent were leaving Friday morning and Mags was getting ready for school she gave them a hug goodbye and said "Dad, you and me need to 'do' hooky." It's a good thing the ski season is over, now it is back to responsible parenting:)
1 comment:
Oh what a beautiful day April 1st was! I wish I enjoyed skiing, those kids make it look fun!
Post a Comment