Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break

"Those who spread sunshine cannot keep it from themselves"
I love this quote, so on this very rainy Monday, which I am feeling a little under the weather myself, I decided to snuggle up and think about Sunnier Days. Over Spring Break (April 4th - 8th) we headed South in search of sunny skies and warm weather. We found both and loved every minute of it. We enjoyed hiking around Zions, swimming in the pools, playing games and being together as a family. We discovered a new family favorite - playing hide and go seek in the park at dark.












Little Monson discovered he could swim, and turned into our little fish. It was so cute to watch his determination and excitement. I'm a proud mama!! I loved watching his tiny little legs just a kicking and his bright blue eyes starring up at me from under the water.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So cute. Just wish you brought the sunshine back with you.

Andrea said...

So fun! We LOVED hiking in Zions last summer.