Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Directors Commentary on the above Clip...

Here's a little Christmas Cheer... "Why does Santa have three gardens? So he can Ho!Ho!Ho!"
Oh silly me! I really should be in bed, but I think poor Monson might have an ear infection- he has already woke up three times and this last time he was tugging on his ear- wish me luck. On a happier note... I am so excited for the kids to wake up and see this fun clip. Thanks Mona, for the idea - it makes for a perfect Christmas Countdown Surprise. The kids are going to love it. Everyday they get to open a box, more often than not there is a note inside sending them on a little scavenger hunt. Happy Nine Days Till Christmas my cute Little Elves. I feel kind of silly being in the hoe down, but thought what the heck -Kent will get a kick out of seeing what we've been up to. There's lot of singing and dancing around our house. I love the magic in the air.

No comments: