Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hyer's Holiday Hoe Down

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I didn't know your family had such cordination and dancing ability. MY kids will love it. Good luck with Monson's ears. Get him feeling better before I get out there. Love ya

Anonymous said...

dWow who knew that maggie was such a hot little elf! way to shimmy!!! I hope that monson is feeling better. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Can't wait to see all the cousins. I just wish that Jenn and her family were going to be here.

Becky A said...

Diana, that was the best! The pictures were perfect, Maggie's little face is too cute, you all looked so excited about it! I'm going to watch it again. (Where is Kent?)

Kathy said...

That is so great!!! Where's Kent???

Melissa Cheney said...

Oh my gosh, girl! That video is so freakin' hilarious!!!! I may just have to borrow the idea. Too darn cute! I'm so sorry you had to miss the field trip today. The kids had so much fun! I took a close-up of Maggie with Mrs. Clause when we were doing class pictures. We'll have to trade pics--I need the ones of us with the Nativity Scene at the Ward party. Hope Monson is feelin' better soon--darn ear infections!!

Amy said...

We did that last year and the kids laughed so hard- EVERY time :) That is awesome.
Wassail:
Sugar-free crystal light (Walmart brand) of apple, orange and cranberry. Make as directed on package. I use 1/2 of the cranberry and all orange and apple. Put about 2 tsps of pumpkin pie spice, a couple of dashes of cloves and you can put about 1/4 cup brown sugar (optional) It makes a big pot. Enjoy!
I really enjoyed reading your last few posts.

Amy said...

Better clarify...Just use one little cup of each- to make 2 quarts of each flavor. Then add 2 quarts apple, 2 quarts orange and 1 quart cranberry

Angela said...

Hudson just showed me the Elf thing yesterday, thanks to Mrs. Sheffield. We laugh everytime and keep doing it again and again with different pictures. We even put a picture of one of our puppies on there and Logan wanted the picture of Parks with his Spiderman mask. Good times.

The Ray Reader said...

I love it!! That was so cute. It was fun hanging out on Tue. You are so much fun and make me happy when you are around, I agree with your Neice completely!!!