Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome to the Fam...


Just got back from visiting my newest niece... Kendall Marin.
Dave and Kira had an adorable baby girl on Saturday. There is nothing more precious than holding a brand new baby in your arms. Oh how I LOVE that feeling. Before holding little Kendall, Kent made me promise I wouldn't get baby hungry. Is that possible -does that longing feeling ever go away??? Dave and Kira are one of those remarkable parents that can handle suspense and love a good surprise so they didn't find out what they were having. I totally thought it was a boy. Even brought a blue outfit to the hospital. But alas I was wrong. The Steffensen count is now 10 boys (11 in Feb - Tammy is expecting) and 5 girls. McKenna and Maggie were thrilled that is was a Girl.

Congratulations Little Bro!!! I had to include this cute pic so that all the proud Aunts could see Kendall's beautiful head of hair - since the majority of all our babies are bald.

7 comments:

Becky A said...

what a cute little babe!

Jenny Kapp said...

Very cute! Love all of that hair! And no - who can hold something that small and not for a second think hmm? Maybe!!

Anonymous said...

thanks di for posting a picture of my beautiful neice. I've been waiting. I love her hair. That is how I always dreamed my baby girl would look like. I am so happy for Dave and Kira. He looks adorable all snuggled up with her. What a great Dad our little brother is.

Angela said...

Wow her eyes are wide open for a newborn. I love the suspense too and never found out with mine.

Anonymous said...

oHi Sweety,
Thanks for posting the pictures. I wish I was more savy on how to do all of this computer stuff. I told Tammy I would have her Dad e-mail some pictures but it hasn't happened yet. FYI the babies middle name is Marin. Like Marie but with an n instead of the e.

Anonymous said...

She sure is a cutie. Can't wait to hold her. Thanks for the pictures.

The Ray Reader said...

So cute, I don't think the baby feelings go away, I know or am 90% sure we are done, but know a few people having babies and get that longing feeling, but then think about the late nights and come back to reality. I miss you guys, we need to get together. :)