Ainsley called you the other day because she was very upset. She wanted to watch a movie and her brothers picked another one. Unfortunately for Ainsley I sided with the boys because I liked their choice better. She got so mad she stormed out of the room. Next thing I saw her with the phone. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I'm calling Aunt Diana she will make me happy." Can't wait to see you- Tammy.
Now isn't that the sweetest thing. I just wish my kids thought I was as cool as "Aunt Diana". Ainsley, I am getting so excited for you to come to Utah. Only two more days. Here's just a little preview of Monson. I can not wait for you to officially meet him. (Ainsley and Monson share the same birthday - sad to think that he is now over a year old and this will be their 1st time meeting.) Oh I love the holidays when all hearts come home for Christmas. Just wish more than Jenn's (my sister in Virgina) heart could come home for Christmas. So here you go Aunt Jenn and Ainsley enjoy your little Monson taking his 1st few steps on 12/9/08:




6 comments:
what an awesome aunt you must be!
Congrats on your little walker! He's so cute! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Aunt Diana,
I liked the blog. It was fun watching Monson take his first few steps. I can't wait to see you. I love you. Love Ainsley
You are the best. Since you blogged about my little girl and made her so happy I guess I won't get mad at you quoting me without permission. Ainsley was so excited. She had to go and rub it in to her brothers that Aunt Diana did a blog just for her. Monson looks too cute. Only 2 days till I get to see him. Love ya. You truly are the best!!!!
That was so very sweet! I loved seeing Monson walk too. I had no idea he was almost there!!
how super sweet!
Monson's little belly is sooo cute! Fabulous picture of you with your neice.
Post a Comment