
McKay wore his 1st official suit to church on Sunday. He was dressed and ready by 11am (our church doesn't start till 1pm). He was so eager to get to church early and show off to his Dad.
Unfortunately, living with three girls we didn't get there quit as early as planned. A bit disappointed I sent him to Primary and promised I would have Dad come find him. I pulled Kent out of Priesthood Opening
Exercises for such the special
occasion - McKay's face just lit up when he saw his Dad. I wish I would of had my camera to snap a picture of my Dashing men in their matching blue suits. I am not sure who was prouder - Kent or McKay. Thanks Aunt Jenn and Nathan for the suit coat, McKay was thrilled it finally fit. For now I can handle being a mom of a future missionary -McKay is still wearing the clip on ties, but what will I do when he moves up to the real thing? Kent is always away at meetings and I have no clue how to tie a tie. I guess I best start practicing before I know it he will be recieving his mission call.
I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two!
14 comments:
What a handsome guy.
I love suits on boys...so handsome.
Hud still hears clip ons and we have one around the neck zip tie...those are the best! McKay still has a few years for Kent to show him how to tie a tie...I'll never learn.
So handsome! Ty wears the sip up ones too, they work great. You can buy cheap ones at Quilted Bear in the tie booth for $5.
I meant zip up ones...that is what I get for not proofing first!
That is really cute! So proud! Your sister's baby is really cute too!
What a handsome missionary he will be! LOL- Sunday- Doodle wasn't ready for church in time to have Ben tie his tie before he left for meetings- so I tied it....he was surprized- how did I know how to tie ties- lol- I guess that comes from having 5 brothers and teachign cub scouts (it's a cub scout elective)
Watch out ladies!
Mckay you are such a handsome young man. Would you like to take your aunt sugar out for some Ice cream??? If you promise to open all the doors for me I'll pay for the Ice cream. What do you say, do we have a Date????
Aunt Heather - it's a date! Can we double date with Ryan and my mom? LOVE - MCKAY
Oh my goodness!!! I love it. So handsome and it made me so happy to see that you got Kent to come see him and make his day!
-KIRA
Oh, that McKay is so cute!
Too cute. Since Justin is never home on Sunday with his calling we had a family home evening lesson and everyone including mom and Ainsley learned how to tie ties. However to be very truthful neither Jacob nor Bridger think my tie tying is very good and quickly mastered it themselves. Good luck McKay. You sure look handsome.
McKay-
You look awesome. Dev, Josh and Nate had to learn how to tie in order to play their WII. It was one cool motivator. Tell mom, you will learn to tie a tie for a trade off for a game. Don't tell her aunt jenn suggested this- I might get in trouble. Anyway you look so good and I am glad Nate's coat is getting put to good use. You look like a missionary. I love you tons.
Aunt Jenn
Post a Comment