Congratulations Cheryl and Curtis!!! This weekend we held an open house for the happy couple who escaped to Paradise and got married Jan 6th in Maui. In the deal I inherited a incredible, fun brother in law and two adorable kids to love -a 5 year old niece and 8 year old nephew. My kids are thrilled and loving the cousin thing. We love you guys - Welcome to the Family Curtis, Calaya and Kyler.

While
on the marriage subject... last night Kent and I watched a great movie. I recommend it to everyone. No marriage is perfect and there is always room for improvement. I loved it - it was one of those movies that leave you thinking about it even the next day. It was uplifting and entertaining, a good reminder to keep Christ the center of your marriage and that romance and love is a daily commitment. Thanks Jenn for the movie suggestion. We loved it. It's a shame it didn't receive more publicity at the box office. I love a good wholesome show. Remember Ladies, Valentines is right around the corner- stop by Redbox and snuggle up with you sweetie! If things aren't as good as you'd like them to be -then really watch it. I really think it would make a difference:) While looking for the DVD cover picture I discovered that it also is a novel - watch out Book club ladies, I may be changing my book choice to this or the book it refers to in the movie: The Love Dare.
on the marriage subject... last night Kent and I watched a great movie. I recommend it to everyone. No marriage is perfect and there is always room for improvement. I loved it - it was one of those movies that leave you thinking about it even the next day. It was uplifting and entertaining, a good reminder to keep Christ the center of your marriage and that romance and love is a daily commitment. Thanks Jenn for the movie suggestion. We loved it. It's a shame it didn't receive more publicity at the box office. I love a good wholesome show. Remember Ladies, Valentines is right around the corner- stop by Redbox and snuggle up with you sweetie! If things aren't as good as you'd like them to be -then really watch it. I really think it would make a difference:) While looking for the DVD cover picture I discovered that it also is a novel - watch out Book club ladies, I may be changing my book choice to this or the book it refers to in the movie: The Love Dare.




8 comments:
Congrats to Cheryl. Looks like they had a beautiful wedding! I would have loved to be in Hawaii too!
Congrats to the happy couple! The pictures look familiar! I have a couple of "Just Maui'd" picturs too!
You are so clever with your title...what a beautiful wedding.
Ahhh...Hawaii sounds wonderful right about now.
Love the new family pic. Diana. Glad we finally got to talk for a few seconds! Once the weather gets nicer, we'll have to go to the park sometime! Thanks for being such a great friend.
At first I thought you were saying it like the old man on "Princess Bride" Mawidge is a bond between a man and woman" ha ha Larry told me after he proposed that he wanted to just tell me to pack my bags & then on the plane he'd propose and we'd get married in Hawaii...i don't want to know that if it didn't happen that way! Is Calaya a Hawaiian name? By the way...no luck on that trumpet yet.
I have heard of that movie (Fireproof). My cousin recommended it. So we will have to check it out.
Is that your sister? Lovely pictures. Congrats. :)
I had no idea that Cheryl was getting married! She looked so beautiful.
You better not change the book on me. I was getting excited to read Inkheart. But of course it's your choice, don't let me (the president) sway your choice.
Amy- Cheryl is Kent's little sister
Aleesha - are you threating me and using your authority?
Post a Comment