2/11/09
8 pds 4 oz & 22"
Kent calls me from work just as soon as he checks his emails and finds a baby announcement in his inbox from my sister. I answer the phone, he immediately asks "Did you know Tammy had her baby?" My delayed and guilty response "Yes, two days ago - didn't I tell you?" I felt horrible. I tell the entire blogging world yet forgot to mention such amazing news to the proud uncle. I totally have puppy on the brain - I am so Sorry. NOW, I will never be able to live this down. He's going to get lots of mileage out of this oversight. I am always getting on him about not telling me this or that, especially when he listens to the messages before I do. Talk about bad Karma on my part.
As I make this fun
baby announcement for one sister my heart goes out to another. This week I had the humbling opportunity to write an Adoption referral/reference letter for my amazing big sis. I pray with all my heart, that it won't be long before I get to post a new addition in the Baldwin Family. Infertility is a mean thing!!! Yet, some how I know it is all part of Heavenly Father's plan. It turns good people's hearts to look to Adoption. Which is one of His precious gifts to provide and help His sweet Spirit children find their way into a perfect loving home and family. Heather's heart and hands are open and waiting...




4 comments:
Congratulations, Cooper is adorable and I pray that Heather too will be able to hold her own baby soon. Adoption is a wonderful gift.
Thanks for the Blog Diana, I visit often..and love seeing snips of info on you and family. I knew your Mom was going to Panama to be with Tammy for the birth...Thank you too for the update on the birth of Cooper David. Congratulations, to all the best aunts, uncles, grandparents, and proud parents. Lots of love Tammy. He sure is soooooooo cute....and really looks like he is 2months old rather than 2 days old. Don't think he will be in newborn clothes for long if at all. Enjoy every cuddling moment Donna. Keeping you in our prayers Heather for a precious baby to be in your loving arms. Happy Valentine's Day..Weekend to everyone! lots of love and joy to you all. Dawn and Rusty
Diana you are awful. I should have called Kent myself. See what I get for leaving it up to my trusted sis. I love the picture you posted. That is a picture of him coming home from the hospital. His first car ride. And yes, the picture I sent on Valentines he is in long sleeves, because the Valentine outfit was long sleeves. Don't think that will happen often. I think it was hot. But it really made his arms look long.
Dear Diana,
Thanks for everything youhave done for me this week. I am blessed with such a terrific family I can't thank you enough for writing the letter for me and my Family. I'm so very happy that little cooper is here and i loved what you said about our adoption. I've had a fun weekend with my boys on a mini vacation and now it is back to all my paper work. Having a baby the old fasion way is so much more fun!!!!
Post a Comment