There's a new arrival in the Steffensen Clan... Welcome to the fam- Cooper David. My sister, Tammy (the one living in Panama) had a baby boy early this morning. Her water broke at midnight and he was born at 4:20am. I always wanted one of those middle of the night adrenalin rushing, exciting labor stories - but no such luck. Congratulations to the proud mama and papa and big bros and sister. I hate the miles that separate us. Give him lots of love from his Aunt Diana. I am certain he is absolutely adorable. I'm anxiously awaiting to see some pictures. Oh, I so wish I were there, to hold and snuggle him. Nothing tops holding a newborn in your arms. It truly is magical. Enjoy and treasure every moment. Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood X 4! Good Luck!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
He's Finally Here...
There's a new arrival in the Steffensen Clan... Welcome to the fam- Cooper David. My sister, Tammy (the one living in Panama) had a baby boy early this morning. Her water broke at midnight and he was born at 4:20am. I always wanted one of those middle of the night adrenalin rushing, exciting labor stories - but no such luck. Congratulations to the proud mama and papa and big bros and sister. I hate the miles that separate us. Give him lots of love from his Aunt Diana. I am certain he is absolutely adorable. I'm anxiously awaiting to see some pictures. Oh, I so wish I were there, to hold and snuggle him. Nothing tops holding a newborn in your arms. It truly is magical. Enjoy and treasure every moment. Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood X 4! Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I don't think that motherly instinct of wanting another one will ever go away! At least we believe in the hereafter for continuous "multiplying and replenishing". ha ha All mine were the late rush to the hospital labors. I always wished for a nice morning-after-a-goodnights-rest-and-shower-deliveries!
Thanks for the announcement. Cooper is doing great and is loving being home with all the attention!! Wish you were here also however, there is a very long line when it comes to holding him. Ainsley woke up at 5am wanting to hold him. I told her to go back to sleep but she was back in our room at 5:20 when she heard a faint cry come from Cooper. Mema is enjoying having the kids at school so she gets some snuggle time. Love ya. Tam
Post a Comment