wing up, March was always a busy birthday month around our house - with mine on the 15th, my brothers on the 24th and my big sisters on the 29th, then two of us proceeded to marry men with March birthdays - Joe's on the 3rd and Kent's on the 19th. Around our house March Madness doesn't just go for basketball but birthday celebrations as well. March was the party month. It never crossed my mind why March was so busy, but right now I am laughing to myself because I just realized it wasn't March at all, but May that my parents must of been busy - counting back nine months from March brings us to May and after all these years I finally realized that Dave, Heather and I must of been Anniversary Celebrations - my parents were Married on May 26th. So now that's got me thinking... three of my babies were born in July/August what's so amazing in October? It's not like Kent is a hunter and I welcomed him home from a long hunting trip. Perhaps it's the whole General Conference time frame and the "multiply and replenish the earth" concept would trigger my biological clock and hormones. With that being said General Conference is in two weeks and I can assure you, there will be no baby announcements to follow. No honestly, I know lots of women that have multiple children born in the same month. I think it is not just coincidence, but something more scientific. Are women just more fertile at different times of the year than others? Perhaps you all think I've lost my marbles but I think I am onto something! [I just reread all my crazy thoughts and seriously almost hit delete- this post was suppose to be about my brother and I went off on a major tangent. But it made me laugh so I decided to keep it. Oh well, this is my blog and I can say what I want.]Happy Birthday Bro - I'm honored we share the same Birthday Month! March has always been good to us. I love it for St Patricks Day and you love it for the endless nights of Basketball. You are one die hard fan - please don't disown me for not turning in my picks this year. (Dave's wife, Kira wrote a seriously funny post about how addicted he is to March Maddness). So here's to you - I dedicate this cartoon to my little bro- whom always makes me laugh. You are the best! I love you Buddy...





9 comments:
I love your blogs. They make me laugh. I have two January birthdays so what does that mean... I have to tell you there is nothing scientific here- Joe was just not deployed. Anyway your blog was great and I am glad you did not press delete.
That is a funny tangent. I'm glad you kept it! I think you're on to something scientific. That proves my theory that T&I are fertile all year round with January, April, July, & August babies. :) Happy birthday to Dave!
you are too funny. I loved all the directions your thoughts went, from whoopy to conference! only you could make that all sound okay!
Look at this! At least it better work since I have commented on about three other blogs that use the magic word. Maybe my email and blog commenting don't get along?
ANYWAYS, I also highly enjoyed the tangent although I also agree with Mandy. Dave and I just have to discuss having a baby and we're all set.
Congrats on having the world's most handsome brother and thanks for the email. I loved it and can't wait to post! You are such a great writer.
Such a funny post! I have 2 Septembers and one early October...and a June and January!
Happy birthday to your brother!
Di, I think you may have something there but it doesn't work for me. My kids are all born around holidays (Memorial Day, Christmas, Halloween and Valentines). I guess that makes it easier to remember them. Love ya!!
Thanks for all your scientific data- I'll continue my research and let you know what I come up with:) To any future readers please log your findings (ie birth months of your children) it's been fun reading the results - especially all you year round fertile people. (Sus, I'm glad I pulled off "Whoopy and Conference" in an acceptable manner)
Diana, I absolutely agree! 3 February birthdays, and technically 3 September birthdays! Really wierd! Garrett and I have decided we really have to watch out at Mothers day and Christmas! Funny! -Trudi
This is way too embarrassing to post - but, how about finals are over and Happy Birthday Chris!! Honestly - it comes down to am I off birth control? yes then I am pregnant!! You know I left that all up to the Lord for when! The flow of this blog was hilarious though!
Post a Comment