Kiss Me I'm Irish...
With two red heads, all my 'Mc' names and my love of St Patricks Day, I should be Irish. St. Patty's is one of my favorite holidays. Probably because it's associated with lots of Green, which happens to be
my favorite color and it's right in the middle of mine and Kent's B-Day. I love celebrating the entire month, so I was majorly bummed when I realized today, March 1st landed on Fast Sunday. My favorite is kicking off each new month with a fun holiday breakfast served up with whatever the holiday decor. So today it was St Patty all the way. Since I was fasting there was no way I was going to make a yummy smelling breakfast for the kids, so I planned ahead and served them LUCKY CHARMS. What's more perfect than dining with Lucky the Leprechaun himself. Normally we just buy the super saver Malt-o-meal, yet for this special occasion I spread no expense!!! Mags was in heaven, she kept saying they taste so much better than what we normally eat. All morning the kids entertained themselves by hanging shamrocks everywhere!!! In fact McKay and McKenna decorated the girls room ever so quietly as not to wake Maggie, they wanted to surprise her. I think they went through almost an entire role of scotch tape but they were having fun and I was thrilled they were so entertained and eager to please their little sis. With tons of Shamrocks, even a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow adorning our walls the luck of the Irish is sure to be with us this month.I sure do love my wee little lads and lassies:



HAPPY 1ST DAY OF MARCH!
7 comments:
Oh what a fun momma you are! Your kids look like they are having so much fun. Around here it's "St. Patrick's day? What's that?"
Di, you are so creative. Have you had you "Pee Pee" party for Cinnamon yet? You always have so much fun. My kids only wish that I was half the fun. Love ya Tam
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! What fun stuff. Your kids are so luck to have you. You do so many fun things.
so cute! and special that you "went all out" and got the REAL lucky charms! :) you are so funny...and you've got to have some irish blood in you somewhere?
ok, it took me 4 TIMES to get the word verification...
You are making me feel like a boring mom...I got to get with it. Today i totally forgot was Dr. Seuss's birthday so Parks is requesting green eggs and ham for dinner...I can do that! I'm going to make St. Patty's day a bigger event at my house too now! And I do have Irish in me, Hudson got his red hair from my dad. Don't touch me lucky charms!
Happy St. Patricks Day! How festive your house and kiddies are. Congrats on such a fun celebration and spreading the joy. I'll have to get my green decor out to bring in the season! :) Thanks Di!
You are Irish – you always had the blarney (flattering talk intended to persuade your dad), love you forever
My beard has red in it and I love the suds (Soda)
Dad
Post a Comment