My sister once said I always find the silver lining in

things... so my puppy pity party is now over and I am looking for the good. Never before have I appreciated YELLOW SNOW, but now I do. Although I long for Spring I am thankful for the fresh snow - and the peace of mind that it brings when I know Cinnamon has taken care of her business and we can hurry back into our nice warm house. I know yellow snow is grasping at straws but it does make me happy.
While on the subject of yellow snow, this past week the kids introduced us to a ne

w game of tag called "Toilet Tag". It is a lot like the good old fashion game of freeze tag, but when you get tagged you have to sit down and put your arm up in the air like a toilet lever and then someone has to come flush the toilet before you can get up. It has become part of our bedtime routine (pjs, brush teeth, tag, family prayer and scriptures). Lots of laughs and a good way to tucker out the kids. But check out this Dousy... poor Monson ran right into the corner, when I saw the damage on the wall I thought for sure we would be making a trip to the ER, luckily he has a hard head like his brother, but with a nice goose egg.
4 comments:
Are you sure Monson is OK???? a can't believe the wall. I guess Kent has his work cut out for him this weekend. I can see the honey do list now... Diana's birthday, fix wall, Diana's birthday, oh yea did I mention Diana's birthday, and don't forget to take a few minutes and celebrate your own Birthday Kent. Happy birthday to the both of you especially to the girl that celebrates everything including yellow snow. We love you. Love the Baldwins
oh my word, Diana! that kid does have a hard head! Poor little guy.
and yes, the yellow snow is definitely grasping at straws! Way to be the optimist...
I made the same mistake. I had a moment of weakness and got a dog. However my dog is NOT so little. She is BIG and STRONG! I got her about 2 years ago and have wished I didn't ever since. The kids love her.....but don't play with her that much. She is an outside dog but still.....she is a dog. The things we do for our kids auhugggg. I hope Monson is okay. WOW!
Ok. I just had to comment on your puppy. I feel for you. I have been there. And I know exactly what you mean when you say 'the joy of yellow snow'. There is an end in sight with the puppy problems. Our puppy is 5 months now and there is a huge difference in his behavior month to month. Good luck
Post a Comment