Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

Here's to one of the most thoughtful and loving people I know. This amazing women has a heart as big as the great outdoors and yearns to share it with more. My birthday wish to you comes all wrapped up in the sweetest little pink or blue package - may a precious little bundle of joy come to you this year. Happy Birthday to an incredible women whom I am honored to call my sis. Enjoy this new year -Try to avoid looking forward or backward, just try to keep looking upward - He knows your heart. I know it will come. I love you!

Not sure why this picture is so faded. I know we are not getting that old nor are the pics of us being crazy at midnight in the Boston cemetery any indication of us being one birthday closer to the grave.



It's to Thank you for always being the fun adventurous type. Remember our sister trip to Boston (11/05) when no one wanted to stay and experience the night life with us? Thanks for being the incredible map reader, if was fun seeing all the sites, with no help from me, we finally made it to our desired location ... the original "Cheers" Pub. Cheers to you and me and many more silly adventures. Love ya Sis!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My busy month of birthdays are all over and I enjoyed reading your comments. I really appreciated McKay and Kent on Saturday there help was Heaven sent, but if you ask McKay he will tell you the scent was from someplace else. Thanks also to your younger Bro for his help! Happy Birthday Heather
Love to all!

Becky A said...

Diana, how many sisters do you have? I am losing track, girl! And what a world traveler you are!

Aleesha said...

Sheesh, do the birthdays this month ever end? That's so great the you're close to all your sisters.

The Steffensen's said...

My birthday wish for Heather is the same as yours. What could be better?

It seems like '05 was just yesterday but you guys look so different in those pictures, I was trying to figure out when they were taken (both still beautiful, of course).

PS. I'm so excited my comments are working. I hope it continues!