I

f we weren't separated by thousands of miles... I'd pick you up and take you out to lunch or at least stop by and give you a Birthday Hug! I feel like we miss out on so much, especially the special occasions. It's sad to think of all the baby blessings, baptisms and ordinations we have missed. Thanks for always sending pictures. I love this one of you and Bridger on the day he was ordained a Deacon. He is getting so tall. You are BEAUTIFUL, a wonderful mom, wife, aunt, sister and friend. Hope you have a great day! I love you. Enjoy the sunshine and the beauty of where you are living. We are still enjoying the pics of Jacobs fishing trip. I can't believe he caught an octopus, stingray and shark!!! Oh the adventures of Mexico!!! I can't wait to come for a visit. Keep your fingers cross that the airfare comes down. Oh how I miss my Delta flights and the days of being able to jump on a plane and come see you every few months. Have a great Day and know I'm thinking of you. I'm always excited to hear of all your family's adventures. I love you Sis!

For you, my sister, with the birthday exactly one month from Christmas, below are a few Santa Pictures for your enjoyment! I know how much you LOVE Santa. I will try to post more Christmas pictures throughout the day. I can't believe it's been a month and still no Christmas pics on the old blog. Perhaps you will be my inspiration. You probably already have all of yours scrapbooked, am I right?
2 comments:
somehow I knew that if I went to your blog this morning there would be a special treat for me. That was a wonderful gift. I love you tons and am looking forward to our lunch. As far as Christmas pictures are concerned I am running a little behind with the move. I have Jacob and Bridger's done. I still need to work on Cooper and Ainsley's.
I'm so glad you looked and especially honored you considered it a "special treat". I called for our lunch date, but your maid answered and I was not able to figure out the Spanish. Call me when you get home.
Post a Comment