WELCOMED IN THE NEW YEAR PARTYING AT HOME WITH THE FAM! Complete with decorations- compliments of McKenna: For Dinner - Kent's Famous Burrito Bash: Entertainment- Playing Monopoly and Five Crowns all night:
Fireworks at Midnight:
Lots of Horn blowing and celebration:
Spent New Years Day sledding:
The kids had a blast being pulled behind the fourwheeler in the backyard. HERE'S TO A WONDERFUL 2011!!!
We enjoyed sledding on New Year's Day as well! My fam came up and we had a blast--esp. my nephews who don't really sled except in our backyard. I'll definitely miss that tradition a whole bunch, but I'm glad we had the chance to make such wonderful memories! Thx for keepin' up on the blogging--one of these days I'll start mine back up...;)
1 comment:
We enjoyed sledding on New Year's Day as well! My fam came up and we had a blast--esp. my nephews who don't really sled except in our backyard. I'll definitely miss that tradition a whole bunch, but I'm glad we had the chance to make such wonderful memories! Thx for keepin' up on the blogging--one of these days I'll start mine back up...;)
Post a Comment